Our Activities At a Glance
Neurotrauma Society, Jaipur in collaboration with various other agencies and stakeholder department keeps organizing training, education and awareness activities in various institutions across the nation. A summarized list of activities organized under the banner of Neurotrauma Society are described below:
- Active involvement and organization of public health awareness programs of issues like aspects of head injury, symptoms of intracranial problems etc.
- Piloted project on pre-hospital care under the Neurotrauma Society Jaipur.
- Prevention of Head Injuries: In Annual Road Safety Week on 19 Jan 2011.
- Prevention of Head Injuries: Rajasthan Human Right Commission on 6 Dec 2012, Jaipur.
- Prevention of Head Injuries: In National Road Safety Week on 20 Jan 2014
- Public awareness –Road safety and pre-hospital care at SMS Hospital Auditorium on 23 Nov 2016.
- Public awareness –Road safety and pre-hospital care-JET Engineering College-Jaipur on 04 Feb 2017.
- Road Safety-Short film release “ANMOL JEEVAN” (Humara Aur Aapka) on 04 Nov 2017 by Hon’ble Transport & PWD and Industry Minister of Rajasthan.
- Road safety and Pre hospital care CME. Delhi Public School at Ajmer high way, Jaipur 16 Nov 2017
- Road safety and Pre-hospital care program at Saint Memorial Public School Gurgaon, Haryana
- CME on Road Safety at Saraswati High School at Narnaul, Haryana on 16.01.2018.
- Road Safety Orientation Workshops for Students, Teachers and Drivers in Kotputli in association with Transport Department, Police and Education Department organized in March 2018.
- Road Safety Week 2018 – The 29th National Road Safety Week was observed in Kotputli where in Road Safety Orientation Workshops were organized for students and Pre-Hospital Care Workshop was organized for Bal Vahini Drivers. A Road Safety Carnival was also organized in Rajasthan School, Kotputli.
- Road Safety Orientation Workshops for Students in Jaipur in association with Road Safety Cell, Transport Department, Jaipur. In this program workshops were organized in 12 schools in various schools in Jaipur.